CuriosityStream is the world’s leading documentary and non-fiction streaming service covering science, nature, history, biographies of real characters of consequence and pretty much anything else you can think of.
Learn about our natural world alongside luminaries like Sir David Attenborough. Look at our universe with wonder as Michio Kaku and Brian Greene broaden your perspective on space, time and the future. Step back in time and explore dinosaurs, ancient history, and the rise of homo sapiens.
Curiositystream also offers CuriosityKIDS, a dedicated collection of safe, entertaining and inspiring programs for families to enjoy together or for kids to watch on their own. Let CuriosityKids spark a love of learning and a passion for exploration. Plus, all CuriosityStream shows are downloadable so you can keep kids entertained while on the go. Whether your kids are budding astronomers, paleontologists, or historians, CuriosityStream has got you covered with award-winning, ad-free content.
Join more than 20 million CuriosityStream subscribers and explore thousands of brain-boosting documentaries.
CuriosityStream membership benefits:
– Unlimited streaming of the best in documentary programming
– Download shows so you can watch anytime, anywhere without an internet connection
– 4K and HD documentaries available on multiple devices
– New content added weekly so you’ll never run out of things to watch
– Browse titles with multiple search tools to help you quickly find your favorite subject areas
– Rate your favorite shows and get recommendations for related content
– Bookmark shows to watch later or resume watching previously viewed shows on other devices
You may cancel your membership and stop the billing anytime by logging into your account.
– Payment will be charged to the user's account at confirmation of purchase
-Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase